Giving a gift to Child Bridge in a will provides a simple and flexible way to support young victims of abuse and neglect and the brave families who care for them.
- You can give a designated amount or provide a percentage of your estate.
- Your gift may be in the form of cash, securities or property.
- You can change your mind at any time.
- Learn more about Wills and and Revocable Living Trusts.
- Assess your financial goals with a financial or legal advisor.
- Decide how much you'd like to give and how you'd like to give it. Every gift makes a significant impact on those we serve.
- Update your will or revocable living trust outlining your decision.
- Contact Pamela Nelson at Child Bridge at 406-837-2247 or email@example.com to discuss legacy gift options.
- If you include Child Bridge in your estate plans, please use the information provided:
Child Bridge, Inc. P.O. Box 310 Bigfork, MT 59911 Nonprofit taxpayer ID# 27-3382066