Trusts provide you with income now, help you save taxes and benefit children in need.
By planning in advance, and establishing a charitable remainder trust you can receive payments for life, knowing you will be breaking generational cycles of abuse and neglect after you are gone.
- A charitable remainder trust pays or fixed or variable income to the donor.
- The payments are made either for life or a period of time not to exceed 20 years.
- At the end of the trust's term, the balance in the trust supports our mission.
- You'll receive a partial income tax deduction.
- Learn more about Charitable Remainder Trusts and Revocable Living Trusts from the buttons below.
- Assess your financial goals with a financial or legal advisor.
- Contact Jenna Taylor at Child Bridge at 406-837-2247 or email@example.com to discuss legacy gift options.
- If you include Child Bridge in your estate plans, please use the information provided:
Child Bridge, Inc. P.O. Box 310 Bigfork, MT 59911 Nonprofit taxpayer ID# 27-3382066