Memorial and Honor Gifts
A memorial or honor gift on behalf of a loved one who cares about children who have suffered abuse and neglect provides a meaningful and heartfelt tribute to them.
- Memory or honor gifts can be made online or by check.
- In the memo portion of your check, please provide the "In memory" or "In honor" information.
- Online, please leave a description in the note field.
- We'd like to add your loved one on our "In Memory" and "In Honor" webpage.
- Child Bridge will send a personalized thank you to the giver thanking them for the memorial or tribute.
- In the case of loss of a loved one, you may want to consider naming Child Bridge as your memorial charity of choice in lieu of flowers. We can also set up a web page or provide you with a link to to make it convenient for others to donate in memory of your loved one.
- Memorial and honor gifts can be sent by check to:
- Contact Jenna Taylor at Child Bridge at 406-837-2247 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ways to set up a Memorial or Honor Gift.
- Share information with family and friends on how they can give in honor of a loved one.