A Charitable Gift Annuity is a unique way to receive fixed payments for your lifetime.
This simple contract between you and Child Bridge pays you a fixed dollar amount for your lifetime, while knowing you will be continuing to help young victims of abuse and neglect find hope and healing in healthy families after your lifetime.
- You use cash or marketable securities to make an irrevocable donation.
- In return, Child Bridge makes fixed payments to your for life.
- After you're gone, the remaining amount allows children to be cared for in safe and healthy families.
- A portion of your payments is income tax free for your estimated life expectancy.
- Potentially reduce capital gains tax when using appreciate securities to fund your gift.
- Learn more about Charitable Gift Annuities from the button below.
- Assess your financial goals with a financial or legal advisor.
- Contact Jenna Taylor at Child Bridge at 406-837-2247 or email@example.com to discuss legacy gift options
- If you include Child Bridge in your estate plans, please use the information provided:
Child Bridge, Inc. P.O. Box 310 Bigfork, MT 59911 Nonprofit taxpayer ID# 27-3382066